Tuesday, December 15, 2009

kasey's birthday



For my wonderful Western roomie and friend Kasey, I thought it would be fun to do something special for her birthday.  Medical students have a history of celebrating birthdays by bar hopping and other such lazy (if not somewhat repetitious with someone or other's birthday being each weekend) social outlets, so I asked her what she thought of having a smaller dinner party to celebrate.  She loved the idea of a murder mystery and so I did some googling... ordered a box, asked her to assign her friends to parts and voila! It ended up loads of fun. 

Here was the cast:
ROOMIES!!

Angel Roni (the birthday girl herself!)
Tara Misu



Rocco Scarfazzi

Marco Roni



 me as Mama Rosa (grieving widow)


Bo Jalais



  star of the evening with a fantastic accent... Clair Voyant!

No comments: