Wednesday, September 07, 2011

 

There is something about a guitar ballad that gets me every time.  Here's the latest music mix as we jump to early September studies: 
1.     Swell Window – Zee Avi
2.     When they fight, they fight – Generationals
3.     You’re too Weird – Fruit Bats
4.     Rambling Man – Laura Marling
5.     Western bound – nikki lane
6.     Walkabout – Atlas sound
7.     Slumber – needtobreathe
8.     My body – young the giant
9.     Under cover of darkness – the strokes
10. Life is life – noah and the whale
11.  Ten-twenty-ten - generationals
Zee Avi's new album gets a shout out.  I appreciate her shadowy jazzy melodies with bits of flare for modern synthetic instrumentals and Pacific islander beats.  Music I can play  when I'm feeling more tropical than the weather. :) 

1 comment:

Intrepidity said...

I am going to copy this exact playlist! Thanks :)